Italian food is probably one of the top favourite foods around the world but yet they are most dense and high in calories. Most of us who want to be in our best energy levels know that when we eat classic Italian carbs our energy peak just lasts for a second and then tierdness takes charge of our body.
The dish I want to share therefore is the best solution for those Italian Food and Pasta lovers like me.
- 1/2 bag of Kelp Noodles. (rinse entire bag. Put any unused noodles in a container of water and cover for next time). You can buy them for as little as $3.45 at Thrive Market if you are in America, or If you are in Barcelona visit The Living Food Store (My favourite place to buy when I'm back home).
1 Zucchini (sliced).
- 1/2 Onion (thinly sliced).
- 1 Handful Mushrooms. (Thinly sliced)
TOMATO "CHEESE" SAUCE
- 1 Garlic Clove.
- 1 cup Cashews.
- 1 handful Basil.
- 1/4 cup Water (add more if cashews don't blend and feel like needed).
- 1 handful Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
- 2 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast.
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 Lemon Juice (optional)
1. Saute the vegetables. I chose the ones mentioned above but you can use any vegetables you have home. In this case I used Coconut Oil to Saute them.
2. Add Kelp noodles and the Sauce on the pan and warm for 2 minutes.
3. Ready to EAT.