Cheesecake is a classic. So much that there is even a Restaurant company called "The Cheesecake Factory". Thinking about how many emotions this "classic" american restaurant brings can be very confusing. As far as being very exciting to many families and young friends that go to spend afternoons and enjoy meals there, many are the feelings of guilt and uncomfortable sensations of being bloated after eating there.
I found the solution to reinvent the classic Cheesecake Tart into a delicious and good looking Cake. Here is the recipe I created over a year ago and finally found a little time to share it.
BISCUIT CRUNCH LAYER
- 2 Handful Walnuts
- 6 Dates
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Spon Cinnamon
Add all these ingredients to a food processor and press into a transparent container. Set to the Freezer.
Vegan Cheese Cream
- 1 cup Cashews (soaked in water for 8h)
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- 2 Tablespoons Agave or Coconut Nectar
- 5 Tablespoons Vegan Milk of choice
- 1 Lemon Squeezed into Juice
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
Add all ingredients into a blender and set in the next layer of the container. Set to the Fridge.
Jam / Berry Marmalade
- 5 Tablespoons Chia Seeds (left to settle in a 3/4 of a water cup for 3 hours minimum)
- 10 raspberries
- 2 Tablespoons Agave/ Coconut Nectar
Add all ingredients to a Blender and wait 60 minutes before adding the Jam/ Marmalade over the Cheese Cream Layer, otherwise they will blend.